Monday, October 21, 2013

Paris pictures

Thank you one and all for being so patient for Paris pictures. I posted most of these on Facebook but for those who don't follow me..here they are!

I'll start with Meghan's tiny elevator that could barely contain two people..

 
Nutella crepe while waiting for the metro!! That's what a happy, tired smile looks like. I think it was about 215 am by that point. 
Ready for our first full day in Paris!!
Mini Arc de Triumphe 
Arc de Triumphe


We stopped by the Disney store..I took this for my dear friend Rel who is obsessed with the Little Mermaid
Well known bookstore
Lock Bridge
Hello Eiffel Tower!!!
I needed some espresso before going to the top
Top of the Eiffel Tower!!
Entrance to the Louvre
Part of the outside of the Lourve
Mona Lisa
Aphrodite
Cute pastry shop!
Yummy macaroons...so pretty
Picnic and pastry outside of the Eiffel Tower



Goodbye Paris!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment