Monday, September 9, 2013

Pictures and first day of school

Bury St. Edmunds
Bury St. Edmunds


Bury St. Edunds- The Tollgate Pub

Oxford-Magical Books exhibit (it's dark because we weren't supposed to take pictures)
Oxford- Pitt-Rivers Museum


London-West Minster Abbey


Tower of London with Beefeater tour guide


London-British Museum

London Bridge
Punting in front of King's College with tour guide

Punting and pondering
Our INCREDIBLE Belgian waffles
Ely Cathedral

So these are the pictures to help you visualize my last post. Everything was gorgeous and obviously the pictures can't do the places justice. 
Today was my first day in the 4th and 5th grade classroom and it went well! My teacher is very chill, a good disciplinarian and can be very sarcastic (in a funny way). She has encouraged me to do what I want in the classroom and has been very generous. I think we will get along very well this semester. She has already invited me to her house this weekend and for us to go to some events for the school and on base with her. I look forward to being able to slowly but surely take over the lessons and make myself at home in the classroom!
First day of school. Very chilly this September day (in the 50s).


No comments:

Post a Comment