Monday, September 2, 2013

The night before..

Hello. This is my introduction to being a blogger aka a hipster I suppose. My dad couldn't believe I was even starting one. Why not? This is probably my biggest way of communicating what all is going to happen overseas. Speaking of overseas...ohhhh dear God...I have finally realized I am leaving the country tomorrow. Yes, you may have thought that this would have hit me ages ago..but no. I have decided to become an emotional wreck starting about 8 pm today. I leave for England at 6:45 pm September 3rd and will not return until December 7th. In true Hannah fashion, I have not really started packing either. I obviously thought starting this blog was more important. As nothing crazy important has occurred, I will update this soon with stories, pictures, hopes, fears, accomplishments and possibly failures (depending on how humiliating). I may also include teacher outfits as I bought some fabulous new clothes and I am very proud of my new professional wardrobe. Prepare to think something along the lines of "Is that Hannah? I don't recognize her without a sweatshirt or nike shorts on." My assistant dean of education said something similar to me the last time I saw him..

So long, farewell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment